BodyFixers Delivers House Calls Safely During Covid-19!
Our goal is to provide safe, effective, and on-demand treatment for all patients. With safety as our number one priority, we ensure each of our practitioners abides by the extensive safety standards during the Covid-10 pandemic. For the safety of our clientele, we guarantee the following:
- Our practitioners are required to use hand sanitizer before and after each visit.
- All our medical equipment is sanitized thoroughly before and after each visit.
- Clientele will be asked to wear a face mask during treatment.
- Our providers will treat you in a well-ventilated, private area.
- Our practitioners will check temperature and symptoms before providing treatment.
- Our providers will wear personal protective equipment, such as face masks, eye gear, and may supply disposable gowns, prior to entering your home.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, or sore throats, please consult your doctor immediately. For the safety of both clientele and BodyFixers’ providers, if you experience COVID-19 symptoms and must cancel your appointment, your visit will be cancelled, and a full refund will be issued.